Skip to main content
- To practice addition basic facts using three numbers.
- 3 dice
- Two or more players
How to play:
- 1 player holds 3 dice.
- The others turn their backs as player one rolls the dice and adds each dice together, for example 2 + 3 + 6.
- Player one removes one dice.
- The group turns back to face player one who tells them the sum of the three dice, for example 11 (the total of 2 + 3 + 6).
- The other players have to work out what the missing number is.
- You could use 4 dice.
- You could multiply the numbers together instead of adding.
- You could use 2 dice and add or multiply.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (8KB) or Word (25KB)