- To practice recall of multiplication.
- Game Board (PDF, 7 KB)
- 2 dice or spinners - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
How to play:
- Each player has a turn to throw the two dice or spin the spinners.
- Each player multiplies the two numbers thrown and records the result on their rocket. The results must be ordered from smallest to largest on the rocket.
- If the player multiplies two numbers and gets an answer that cannot be placed on the board they miss a turn. For example, if they throw 4 and 5 and record 20 in one of the spaces and then on the next round throw 5 and 5 and record 25 directly above the 20 there would be no room to record 24 if they threw 6 and 4 on a future turn.
- First player to fill in the rocket with the numbers in order is the winner.
- Use two 1-6 dice and have children multiplying and ordering numbers from 1 to 36.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (10KB) or Word (25KB)