Skip to main content
- To support your child’s understanding of the order of numbers.
How to play
- Each player has a game board (or you can draw your own).
- Take turns to throw the dice and fill in on your board where you think your number will fit in order to put the numbers down in the correct order.
- The winner is the first person to complete their rocket in the correct order and read the numbers out in order.
- Use the other rocket with that 0 is the top number and 7 is at the bottom.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (8KB) or Word (27KB)