The purpose of this activity is for students to practice their multiplication basic facts
Specific Learning Outcomes
recall the multiplication basic facts.
Required Resource Materials
1 tennis ball/kosh ball between 3 students
- The students are in groups of 3 with one tennis ball/koosh ball
- The first student calls out a number and passes the tennis ball to another.
- The second student calls out another number and passes the ball to the third student.
- The third student multiplies the two numbers and calls out the product.
- The third student starts the game again by calling out another number.
- Option – first team to complete 10 correctly sits down.
- Division can be introduced