Skip to main content
- To reinforce basic facts to 20.
How to play:
- Make two face down piles of 10s frames.
- Take one from each pile and quickly show them to the child (or group) for about 2 seconds then put them face down.
- The child/ren add the numbers displayed on 10 frames.
- If the answer is correct give the cards to the child and move to the next combination.
- At the end of the game the child/ren count up how many frames they have received.
- Start by only using 1- 5 cards.
- Hold up three cards to add.
- Children could multiply the numbers displayed, instead of adding.
- A pack of cards could be used instead of 10 frames.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (8KB) or Word (27KB)