Students use multiplicative partitioning strategies to solve division problems.
- Students use a partitioning tool to solve the problem using known multiplication facts.
- The strategies are available through an animation that appears on the launch of the learning objects and are also available as 'hints' while students work.
- Multiplication times tables up to 10 x 10 are provided.
- Equations are randomly generated supporting repeated use.
- The printouts show how the student solved each equation.
The divider: without remainders
The divider: whole number remainders
The divider: solve your own problem
The divider: with or without remainders