Skip to main content
- To practice 2, 5 and 10 times tables.
- Game board (PDF, 303KB)
- Spinner or dice with 2,5,10,2,5,10.
- One counter per rider
- Two or three dirt bike riders (players)
How to play:
- Each rider chooses a bike to start on and places their counter on that rider.
- One player at a time takes their turn to throw the dice (or spin the spinner). They must multiply the number they have thrown by the next number on the track. For example, if they throw a 5 and the next number is 7 they must say 5 times 7 is 35 or 7 times 5 is 35.
- If they get the multiplication correct they are able to cover that number on the track and pass the dice/spinner to the next rider. If they get it wrong they have hit a rock and must miss a turn.
- The first rider to reach the finish line is the winner.
- Use a 1 to 10 dice or spinner to practise all times tables.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (7KB) or Word (34KB)