Skip to main content
- To practice 2, 5 and 10 times tables and the corresponding division facts.
- Gameboard (PDF, 56KB)
- Spinner or dice with 1,2,3,1,2,3
- One counter per player
- Two, three or four players
How to play:
- Each player chooses a kiwi to start on and places their counter on that Kiwi.
- One player at a time takes their turn to throw the dice (or spin the spinner) and moves forward that number of spaces.
- When they land on a number they must say a multiplication problem that results in that number or a division problem that begins with that number. For example, if they land on a 30 they might say 3 times 10 is 30 or 6 times 5 is 30 or 30 divided by 10 is 3 or 30 divided by 6 is 5.
- If they are correct they are safe and pass the dice on to the next player. If they are incorrect or cannot come up with an equation they move back two spaces.
- The first kiwi to reach the nest is the winner.
- Two players with two kiwis each.
- Change the rules to allow doubles or halves as well.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (7KB) or Word (33KB)