Skip to main content
- To explore and develop children’s understanding of single digit numbers (0-9).
- Each child has a master card in front of them to begin the activity.
- Digit cards placed face down on the table.
- Child turns over the top card.
- The card is placed on the first space on the child’s master card.
- In the next space the child forms the shape of the number out of dough.
- In the third space the child forms a set out of dough to represent the number.
- In the fourth space the child collects a number of small objects to represent the number.
- The activity can be repeated with the next digit card.
- Make cards of numbers to 20 for extension.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (8KB) or Word (28KB)