Skip to main content
- To practice doubles to 20 and the corresponding halves. For example, 6 + 6 or 1/2 of 14
- Game board (one per player)(PDF, 969KB)
- 1 – 10 dice (or spinner)
- Pile of counters (milk bottle tops, buttons, walnut shells)
- 2 – 8 players
How to play:
- Each player has a turn to throw the dice (or spin the spinner). For each number they throw/spin they can choose to say what is double that number or what is of half of that number. For example, if they throw a 6 they can either say double 6 is 12 or half of 6 is 3.
- If they have a 6 or a 3 on their froggo board they can put a counter on that lily pad.
- If that number (lily pad) is already covered then they miss a turn and pass the dice to the next player.
- The first player to have a counter on all their lily pads is the winner.
Download a file of this activity:
PDF (7KB) or Word (31KB)