A comprehensive and expanding collection of interactive learning modules to support your teaching and inquiry.
The modules are organised into eight collections:
- Making number and algebra understandable for your students.
- Making geometry and measurement understandable for your students.
- Making statistics and probability understandable for your students.
- Developing capability - BTs, TAs & MSTs.
- Creating Mathematics Inquiry Communities in your school.
- Other useful teaching practices.
- Improving student outcomes through your teacher inquiry.
- Using talk moves to engage your students.
To use e-ako PLD 360 you must be logged in to your nzmaths account.