A comprehensive and expanding collection of interactive learning modules to support your teaching and inquiry.
The modules are organised into eight collections:
- Making number and algebra understandable for your students (27 modules).
- Making geometry and measurement understandable for your students (12 modules).
- Making statistics and probability understandable for your students (8 modules).
- Developing capability - BTs, TAs & MSTs (6 modules).
- Developing Mathematics Inquiry Communities in your school (18 modules).
- Other useful teaching practices (19 modules).
- Improving student outcomes through your teacher inquiry (4 modules).
- Using talk moves to engage your students (11 modules).
There is also a collection of four teacher-led e-ako to support you in exploring ideas with your students.
To use e-ako PLD 360 you must be logged in to your nzmaths account.