How to view Flash (moving) elements
You need Flash Player to view moving elements on this site. You can download this from the Adobe website:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5/6/7:
- Select Tools > Internet Options from the browser menu. (If you're using I7, you can access Tools using the icon at the top right of your screen.)
- Select the Security tab, then click the button marked Custom Level.
- Scroll down about three quarters of the way until you find the Scripting heading.
- The first subheading is Active Scripting.
- Ensure that the checkbox marked Enable is checked.
- Click buttons to make and confirm the change.
- Select Tools > Options from the browser menu.
- If you have Firefox 1, click on Web Features. If you have Firefox 2, click on Content.
- Click OK.
How to install Adobe Reader
You can use Adobe Reader to read PDF files.
How to install Quicktime
You can use Quicktime to watch videos on a PC or Mac.
If you are experiencing problems with the Web-Site, such as printing problems etc please send e-mails to: Andrew Tagg