The Global Strategy Stage (GloSS) forms can be used to determine stage information for all three strategy domains. For stages 5-8 students can be rated as either early or at that stage. There are four versions of the interview. For each form there is an interview book and a set of student cards. These GloSS forms have been informed by testing undertaken by NZCER.
- GloSS Interview 1: Interview book (PDF, 686KB); Student cards (PDF, 518KB)
- GloSS Interview 2: Interview book (PDF, 614KB); Student cards (PDF, 311KB)
- GloSS Interview 3: Interview book (PDF, 746KB); Student cards (PDF, 312KB)
- GloSS Interview 4: Interview book (PDF, 644KB); Student cards (PDF, 493KB)
- Recording sheet for GloSS (PDF, 24KB) (Word version, 9KB)
- Click here for Māori versions of the GloSS forms.
- Click here for Additional information about GloSS (PDF, 353KB).