The Global Strategy Stage (GloSS) forms can be used to determine stage information for all three strategy domains. For stages 5-8 students can be rated as either early or at that stage. There are four versions of the interview. For each form there is an interview book and a set of student cards. Revised GloSS forms uploaded 20/6/2013. The new GloSS forms have been informed by testing undertaken by NZCER. The difficulties of items within the old versions of GloSS were not consistent between the various forms, so these forms have been removed from the website.
- GloSS Interview 1: Interview book (PDF, 686KB); Student cards (PDF, 518KB)
- GloSS Interview 2: Interview book (PDF, 614KB); Student cards (PDF, 311KB)
- GloSS Interview 3: Interview book (PDF, 746KB); Student cards (PDF, 312KB)
- GloSS Interview 4: Interview book (PDF, 644KB); Student cards (PDF, 493KB)
- Recording sheet for GloSS (PDF, 24KB)
- Click here for Māori versions of the GloSS forms.
- Click here for Additional information about GloSS (PDF, 353KB).