Students interpret and visualise representations of 3D solids such as cylinders, cones and cuboids from different perspectives.
- Students are challenged to visualise given objects from a different perspective to the one initially presented. They move the objects in their picture to represent the new perspective.
- Students use the position of the camera to assist with correctly locating the objects in their view to match the reference picture. The position of the camera may vary from the front view (that the student has), requiring them to arrange objects from a different perspective to what they see.
- Students take a photo of their picture to check it against the reference picture.
- Repetition is encouraged, with students working through a random selection of six tasks of increasing complexity each time.
- The Flash player version of the series replaces the original Shockwave versions, which are no longer supported due to technical difficulties.
Viewfinder: up front
Viewfinder: flip side
Viewfinder: backwards glance
Viewfinder: all angles