The purpose of this online activity is to help your child to practice addition and subtraction facts.
Link to the Number Framework:
Number Facts, Stage 4
What to do:
Follow the link below to an online activity.
Work with your child to click on the answers to the problems and watch the toad as he jumps. Ask your child questions as you work. For example:
- Which number are you going to start counting from?
- Can you solve this problem without counting? Show me
- How did you work that out?
- What happened in your head?
- Is there a faster way to solve this problem?
Related Māori vocab:
|addition facts||meka tāpiritanga|
|subtraction facts||meka tangohanga|